Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Gift Returns for 2010

Hey all! It has been a long time since I have regularly blogged. The last semester - my last one - was crazy! It seemed like I all I was doing was working, eating, sleeping, attending class, reading, and writing. I didn't have time to do anything else! However, all that work paid off, as I finished the semester on the dean's list for the first time in my collegiate career. While my final GPA stood at a less-than-impressive 2.89, I am still very grateful and fortunate. Keep in mind, that after my first year in college, that same grade point average stood at 1.9. Slowly, but surely, I brought it up to its end result.

So, what's in store for me this year? It's hard to follow a year where you finally earn a Bachelor's degree and actually keep your resolution (I lost 30 lbs. last year). However, I have big plans for 2010. Let me reiterate that - BIG PLANS! And those big plans are going to require a lot of changes in my life. For instance, I did lose weight, but now I have to get into shape. So, it's time to stop relying on changed eating habits and include some weight training.

I'm not going to go over my whole "plans" list for 2010. This would be an extremely long blog if I did that. However, I can tell you all one thing, faithful followers: The Gift of Gab has definitely returned. Hopefully this time, it will stick around more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoorah for the GIft of Gab! ;-)

Gabby said...

still have you to thank for that clever blog title :)